The AGM StingIR 640 miniature handheld observational thermal monocular is equipped with a 640×480, 12 micron, sub-25mK thermal detector and high-resolution OLED display. The StingIR is a full-featured unit, weighing less than 7 ounces/200 grams. The monocular can be helmet mounted for hands-free operations, or used as a standalone handheld device. The SingIR with included weapon mounts can also be used as a stand-alone thermal scope, or thermal clip-on, making it one of our most versatile offerings.
Other features include a digital compass, inclinometer, up to 8x digital zoom and the ability to be powered by two types of replaceable CR123 or 18650 batteries. The high-sensitivity built-in thermal detector provides you with a clear view in any lighting condition. The monocular is suitable for security enforcement, outdoor hunting, wilderness exploration, search and rescue and other fields.
- 12μm high-sensitivity detector
- Head- or helmet-mountable for hands-free usage
- Compact, sturdy design
- High-resolution OLED display
- Multiple thermal image palettes
- Device supports up to 8× digital zoom
- Powered by one CR123A/RCR123 or 18650 Lithium battery
- Up to 5 hours continuous running
- Digital compass and inclinometer
- Type-C interface
- 5-Year warranty