The WYO LOK Optic Riser was developed to overcome the shortcomings of the more traditional cantilever optic mounts for the AR-15/ AR-10 style rifles. By utilizing a full length rail clamp and 7 cap screws the design offers improved strength and added versatility when attaching an optic to the AR style rifle or other types using a M1913 Picatinny rail.
- 6.375 inch length
- 0.500 inch rise
- Machined from 7075 T6 Aluminum Billet
- Type III Hard Coat Anodize
- 7 locking cap screws spaced for optimal mounting versatility
- Patent Pending
- Specifically designed to rigidly lock and align upper to free float tube
- Specifically designed to allow optic to be mounted forward for proper eye relief
- Made in Cody Wyoming USA
- Allows multiple optics to be switched without affecting weapon zero
Recommended for all Wyoming Arms Rifles.