Light body assembly for Fenix PD35 light & Troy VTAC rail (one o’clock position) w/ Fenix PD35 tactical flashlight.
The WYO Light WML was developed to provide a very low profile weapon mounted light system powerful enough for outdoor rural applications while not being overpowering in a close quarters indoors setting. By combining the new Fenix PD35 with the Wyoming Arms LLC Light Body the WYO Light offers 960 Lumens (Max) in a very low profile, strong, light weight package that directly mounts, without additional hardware, to a Mil Spec Picatinny M1913 rail.
With 960 Lumens of total light to work with the beam of the Fenix PD35 delivers both high intensity (8600 cd) and a wide even spill to minimize distracting hot spots. This offers a light with great throw and penetration outdoors and great utility inside structures. Combined with the Wyoming Arms LLC Light Body it becomes an extremely effective Weapon Mounted Light for long guns with Picatinny rails.
The bezel mounted output switch allows the user to select the level of light appropriate for the situation. The advanced circuitry keeps the output level at one of five intensity levels and the push button tailcap only controls the on and off.
Specifications WYO Light
- Low profile design clears rail mounted optic and rail mounted sights
- Integral rail clamp mounts without any extra hardware
- Suitable for 12 O’clock mounting on carbines and rifles
- Lightweight and compact yet extremely strong and stable
- Machined out of 7075 T6 Aluminum billet on 6 Axis CNC
- Type III Hard Coat Anodize
- Contact washers allow user to position bezel side button for ease of use
- 5 oz with batteries and all mounting hardware
Specification Fenix PD35
- 960 Lumen Output as measured using ANSI/NEMA FL1 Standard
- 8600 cd spot intensity
- 5 output levels selectable from bezel side button (850, 450,170,45,10 Lumen)
- Momentary and constant on selectable from tailcap
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant light output
- 50,000 hr LED
- IPX-8 2M Waterproof construction
- Uses two CR 123a Lithium batteries or one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Aircraft grade aluminum
- Type III hard coat anodize finish